In august we are busy with t-budding the whole month. The most of the trees we will bud are pear fruit trees. T-buds tied mostly up with Buddytape. This plastic tape wears out by the sun and disputes the t-budding gall mosquitoes for 100 %.
- 1. The rootstock must been cutted.
- 2. Then the T-cut must been opened.
- 3. After that, the bud must been cutted.
- 4. The bud is placed in the T-cut.
- 5. The placed bud in the T-cut. The beginning of a new tree.
- 6. Anotherone ties the T-bud up with care.
- 7. Chipbudding is another way to expand.
- 8. Sometimes we use Fleischhauers to tie up.